Wednesday, 6 October 2021

A September free time of work and chaos

 Well its going to be October already, its time for a catch-up of the past few weeks, 2 of them its been with myself and the past week of 1 year This has been alot of things to mull over and also failed projects for the time I was meant to have to myself. But things have also been a quest to find out on friendship and also pushing my body to limits to get things done. 

The week to prep for the time to myself: 

Well it gets to the point of catching up after the video of the Tour of Britain, which well was taking its time to get the blogpost done to say the least, but it was the only vlog I've had a chance to do until sooner of a week later. But it was finally time to plan out how things go. Since work was actually not as hectic as I was worried it was going to be and even finally getting to be able to have and purchase lunch in work from it being so quiet, like the Month of August was too hectic to even leave the shop, part of me regretted taking the time off to get the jab. Which later I'll explain how needy things get that way. Especially with the time to use amazon again for posting, that was such as useful trick in all honesty. Mum even dropped some Lucozade off and some evenings were getting longer for work but for the time being, it was still light out. 

One of the curries and the extras back then 

The muffins on reduced, they were good and ate them all 

Then 2 packets of £0.08 Paprika Walkers max 

Then it was heading out to the start of dealing with the preparations to make sure that things are on their way to make it right to prepare for more work to be done, extra money in the bank for potential projects in the future, since I'm still debating on what could have been done and to plan out what content to put out. But mostly 3 to 4 reviews, an eating/mukbangand also mabye streams. 

But then it was the final night of having parents with me and it was nice to have a celebratory Indian takeout ,. which actually is a early birthday present for mum since they always go away on their birthday weekend. Which the weather was so much better and also the best way to get the food is to walk the dog beforehand, which we did then picked up the food, its most cases around £32 in total, which is around £12 per person. 

The Indian Takeout 
Then it was a bit more relaxing with parents and chatting to a friend who I've not chatted with for a fair while and we caught up with bits and pieces. But soon it was going to be the chance for a fair bit of freedom and all nighters with the process of catching up with work to have it ready for projects. 

The 2 weeks of personal freedom-ish

Week 1: 

Saturday and Sunday: 

So it begins on Saturday, with the first day of work and it really was actually not as bad as I thought, there was a bit of quietness but also the bit of packing up amazon parcels up again as per. But with luckily not a visit to deal with on that day, if i even can remember now, Actually it was having to deal with one customer and mentoring him with firstly his CD boombox and then other part about helping him get a job. Plus some laptop repairs in between. 

But then it was time go the home and also time to finally get that chance to work online with a all-nighter, and I did Get dome of gfuel cherry in as well, which was for then to work on the second job to then make sure extra money comes in, since a bill was on its way and I had to make sure there was money in before it was taken out. A light tea was for that night while typing my way up to make some money. 

The soup with Salad and leftover chicken from the fridge 

Then it was the time to work which included the watching of a Spider-man playthrough as well as 2 or 3 breaks to walk Rosie as well as the Gfuel. Which was the time of using sour cherry. 
Which the flavour is ok but a bit bland. 

But then it came to the 1st Sunday and it was tough since Rosie was really not happy with the change she was just with me, Finley used his newfound freedom to skit off for hours, But before that, it was time to get the first chore done of getting able to go to my grandparents. Since on this morning of the Sunday 12th, I was only having like 1 hours sleep between 6am and 7am-ish. But it was also the time to get the chores done. 

Then it was the first Smoothie of that and the 2 weeks, with an aim to get one at least once a day. But frozen fruit is always a helping hand for that. Which later on would be more of the plan to get more frozen fruit. 

The first smoothie

Then after getting the dog walked, keeping the things planned and also calling the grandparents, it was time to call the voting tree to get the £8.50 roast beef, which the plan was to cycle to it and then get the chance to really get there since I also had to sort out the some of the shopping in Lidl, which makes me want to get some extras in there. But the Cycling did not take too long, like 35 minutes, which then it was time to collect the £8.50 meal 

The hill on the way to get him done 

The upper hill 

The Down hill part of the village 

Then picking it up was not a hard process, I used £10 and got the £1.50 change and then cycled to nans and had the roast, we all sat in the dining room for this too. 

The way it was delivered

The laying of the plates

The meal on the plate 

Then it was nice to take a few hours or 1 actually to spend time and then it was time to cycle back, the clouds were better and it was good to get a few bits and pieces in Lidl on the way back, from the small things, The distance was no so bad if you use the back road to get into Tavi again. But there were some good offers at that point, The nasi goring was not one of those offers which were still £3.49 odd. ICe is such as useful tool and the garlic bread is a nice friend of mine since its oil based and not butter, plus Kale was used sooner than I expected it to be. Plus thee Fajita Kits are on offer too so bulk saving in time was a plan. 

The junction out of Bere Alston

The first shop in lidl on my own when staying

Then it was a basis of getting some chores sorted out as well as finishing off the blogpost for the Tour of Britain, yes I was that late on it. But I did not want to overdo it since of the work the next day, of the cycling to work as usual. But the chores of the rubbish and raspberry picking was to be done too. There were loads of raspberries about too. 

The first batch of the raspberries 

Then it was waiting for more of the time for typing up and a light tea to make it easier to get the preparation sorted for the next day. So Cous Cous it was. 

The Cous Cous for the tea. 

This was also giving me the idea to finally make some special meal at some point, which was the idea with the Katsu Curry Power from a while back but it was then time to plan out if that would work. Which actually would be an instant Do it, so it was not long until that wish was fulfilled.....

But due to Rosie Growling and Finley disappearing, this night was pretty much lost on me for that one and it was then asleep in the morning for the second day of having to work and get into the chores and even other interesting things. 

Monday 14th: 

Well it was one of those days at work, so waking up at 8:30 and then getting Rosie Sorted for a walk and then the feeding after which was actually a morning that Finley was no escaping this time if I remember, Or he did and I've forgotten. 

But anyway as it was just the one visit that day, I thought it was going to be easy, but turns out things get delayed and I end up with more amazon parcels to sort out as well, so that can delay things, But then I got back and more of the walking with Rosie and Feeding both pets. Then it was deciding what to do and well, it was time to get a video done which was the Katsu Curry churros and it was PAINFUL, good but REALLY filling and made me too full to do things in the evening for 2 days, but it was good to get a new type of video sorted. 

The ingredients 

A Selfie before cooking it 

As I was cooking it, it was nice to chat with someone special using the best feature of WhatsApp now works without having the PHone turned on which is a big bonus if the multi-device beta is used, it's going to be big news I heard there and it was not bad news either, just surprising, to say the least, but it was good the trust was sort of there. But it did make me wonder about things for the future. 

The blood on the beef sausages 

The Seaweed is done, now with the golden curry mix

As things progressed, it was finally ready to eat, cooked enough and also looked really good with the satay as well. But then it was time to eat it. 

The ready to eat

The selfie before eating 

a close up of it 

Then it was just recovering from it, it took time to like I even had to sleep earlier due to that being very full. But then it took day or So to recover. This means things were going to be delayed, but not as delayed as I thought. 


But with work being back to normal on the oh, wait I forgot the fucking keys to work since it means I had to run to work then run back home then run to work again, on top of the fact I had to go and see a 

But it was also time to kick the action in to get gfuel back in and that was even after having leftovers as well. But this was me trying to get the kick up to catch up. 

The curry and leftovers 

The gfuel which was going to help me 

But then that day was for video editing as well, to make sure I have the time to get the work done which was going to be an all-nighter nearly at the very least. Especially as the dog needed her walks and more chores such as clothes washing too.  But the first method is to get the customer sorted before getting home on that evening. But that evening was for the chores if i remember correctly. Plus a customer asking me on relationship advice is anything but strange, especially the almost double age gap between them. This was also the time of finding out that Goose Fair was Cancelled 


The next day was actually the first Time I've bought lunch on the time off in that week since it has been getting less busy in some ways, which was soon to be the opposite on that side of things. Which for a change I've not had Pombears crisps for ages and they were nice but I felt full pretty quickly on that too. 

The Pombears and the potato dog as well 

Then it was a case of having to do a REAL long visit since one customer was begging me to, so it was a cycle to Mary Tavy and making sure the dog did not soil herself, So it was a chance to push the time, over, the Cycle itself was actually 20 minutes or so one to get there and that's even with having to Facebook message a customer part way through on that side, the lucky part was the weather was great and blue sky, then after that, I managed to cycle back on the main road to get back home by 7pm. Which the dog did not hurt in that lucky way but It was that night I started to really cain the online work to get the money. But a nice lighter tea to sort things out beforehand. 

Toasted Sandwiches with a bit of extra to go with it

But then it was going to be the start of the video editing and that means also breaks in the middle of the night to see why it does not work out. But those breaks do help with the bonding between the dog and cat. Especially when it's at night as well. 

The dog sniffing the cats butt 

Then it leads the next day.


Now we talk to the over half of the week, it was more visits to deal with and the fact the work inside was quiet was helping me catch up, even to get a nice bottle of water to last me 2 to 3 days or so which the Co-op really does it quite well. 

The bottle of water

then it was a lucky break I did not have a late visit on the way home and so it was time to have a evening dog walk on the field to also catchup with the pics posted as well which does help at the same time. The views were grey of the cloud but its still nice to view. 

The views 

The AI added 

Gooogle Cameras way 

Which in turn was another small bit of toasted sandwiches while working online which was a bit less intense but say up to 4am that time. 

The toasted sandwiches with the  biscuits as well as extras. 

Then it was nearing the weekend which for me was hopefully to get videos sorted but for now it was more of the lingo for work, since it was also a bonus weekend ending on that Sunday as well, ..


So it comes to the end of the first week, the time to get things going and that means some of the chance to work on other things, but it was it was still getting things arranged, it was also another all-nighter pulled for the online work and this was for making that money improve itself, which at this point it was still from the excitement of Goose fair to hopefully happen this year. But instead, there was a nice idea to chuck a few bits of ideals like baked beans, chips, and bacon with some seasoning since I did not manage to find the keys for the garage. 

The mix of meal of Chips, baked beans and bacon with mayo and Hoisin sauce along with Chinese curry. 

Which after that, it was working online for a bit more to make and ended up working most of the Saturday. Which then it was getting to the time, there was more of meeting the eye and hopefully a weekend of videos to get sorted. But it was not looking likely. Heck the customer that came in last week I had to give a pet talk on helping him get a job.

Week 2: 


So it was the first week since they left, and it was another sunny day to wake up to, But it was that nice way to catch up and luckily things were not as crazy but were starting to get quite hectic up, since work was even more of the chaotic, and more chats with another customer making me late to leave the shop which was the time of 6pm but then it was another walk at the end of the day. 

The views from walking in the evening 

Now one thing clear, there was an end of week bonus ahead which means it was going to be another evening of work since the bonus was ending on Sunday, but Sunday had other plans. But leftovers with the garlic bread was nice too. 

The leftover  with some added hash browns and  hoisin sauce as well as garlic bread

But then it comes to the final week alone and also the big day, minus having to walk the dog and cat at midnight. 

The cat and dog outside the door 


Well the first time to wake up over 4 hours later and i was up to get this day sorted, it had a few plans to get done such as: 

  • Get the monitor delivered 
  • have a roast with grandparents
  • go shopping in Lidl
  • Get rubbish out
  • Pick raspberries 
The video is below: 

So we start from the fact I've got to do the first chores of the dog walking and the feeding of the cat as well as the dog.  But then it was the time to get that sorted. But in the end that was done and it was only 1 hour to go until I was meant to go to get the monitor delivered. Which I got it packed up and ready to go. But I did then realised I forgot the Screws for the stand as well as something else. 

The Rucksack in the bag 

Then it was time to cycle over there, but I took the direct router which only took 10 minutes, and then it was even a case of making sure it did not fall on the road either, since using bungies is never easy, But After getting it delivered, and setup, I Cycled my way to the voting tree form 12:35 and got there dead on 1pm and  it was a warm and quiet journey.  Thought the immortal glasses did break slightly, that did sort it out. 

The route on its way 

 Then it was time to pay the £8.50 and wait a few minutes while the waitress was serving and then I got it purchased  and then time to fit it in the rucksack. 

The 8.50 Roast Beef 

Then I spent time with the grandparents, which as i got there, they finished their meal and helped him use his tablet to cast videos, then it was nearing 2:455 and I was heading off to get to the place we love called Lidl. Which I managed to get there by 3:15. There were some good deals there for sure and it was then time to spend about £14. Which did involve one or two things that got a % discount too. 

The Deals from lidl 

But then it was to visit Tesco, since there are somethings that Lidl does not always have, which branded food is one of them and that can be like Itsu and yo Sushi. Which they are and have been expanding with various products and I like them, Which in this case was the plan to get some bits and also there was a game to get but sadly it was not in stock, luckily, the chance of that was not bad since of the realisation it was in the shop anyway. But that was £10.79 spent. Plus with Ketchup out in lidl, it was best to get some here, Oh and even the last stuffing and chicken is nice. 

The shop from Tesco

then it was time to go home since it was time to finish the chores today and that is the rest of it to finish with it like there were not much yet to go. But then It was first to work on with the walking and Rosie was not keen to get the lead on her. That was after putting the shopping away and the washing on the line to help it dry up. 

Rosie and her teeth 

Then its got to be the plan of getting the time to carry on with the next chore and that chore and then finish off the day. Then the first stage was to get the rubbish out as well as the fact it was getting to a clear sunset, well not sunset but well the sky was blue and the summer feeling was there. 

Before the cleanup and move over 

The bins are out on the street. 

then it was time to get the pets fed and finally after was the time to get the Raspberries picked and then placed in the freezer to help them for a later date. But there was not as many as per the last week. 

The raspberries in the tub

And then it was the final time done and the end of the vlog, but editing that, it was feeling alot of energy and also i was too tired to get the vlog edited that day AND find the garage keys. But instead was a nice mix of Waffles and the Gyoza as well as the bao buns later on. 

The Waffles and other bits lie snacks and gyozas

But then it was trying to relax a small bit and there was also a chance to boot up the chance to take pics at night and also that in itself was quite cool too. Like it was still blurred and the clear sky did make it colder too. 

The sky at night 

a Look at the forest on the path 

The blurred view of the field that got blocked

Then it was the second weekdays. 


Well it was back to normal in terms of things to do, the weather was good but actually, it turned out it went chaotic, in terms of the Brakes was not that tight and it means racing down the hill, I mean reading down to the point I burned my shows, friction burns on Cien Lidl trainers are not for the faint of heart. 

The shows the tears of the trainer

Luckily I got a chance to get a Allen key to fix the brake and then it was the chance to get to the shop to sort out the things and tasks of more amazon parcels. I was close to being home Early but then it was later than I planned such as a rep called me for at least 20 minutes or so. But  I was then on my way home and to have the rubbish taken in which then they were wanting me to greet them. 

The Cat and the dog greeting me afterwards. 

Then it was time to get things sorted and finally sort out finding these keys, as well as getting the chance to make a sausage waffle while watching lego avengers. The keys were found in the part of the sofa which I thought they were in but I did not look hard enough. 

This was then to lead into the next few days to get the video edited. 


Well it's the first day back, I'm back to the shop and it was more of the same, But I managed to get a nice bit of leftovers and the potato dog was so nice. Especially as I got a good deal on slices in the Co-Op. 

The Slice

Then it was to catch up with work.

The Leftovers and more things to do 

Then it was another day done, Texting was not the end of the world and it was the next progression to keep it going, motivation was not as good as I liked, even with long hours of editing. 


Waking up earlier with no fap did mean it was time to walk Rosie with the fog in the field. 

Then it was more of the Same like this was another visit that luckily was going to be cancelled, which means it's just to carry on editing like normal. I felt less productive but getting it done slow by step, but even with getting clips purchased. Luckily I got some bits from Co-op which involved the taco kits too. 

The Taco shells and the Catfood too

Then it was nice to have more cuppa soup and extra things too. 

The soup with Onion rings and Taco Shells 

Then it was more video editing for the night. Minus walking on the Road with the Cat and dog using a torch. 

The Cat and dog 

The road and the cat was walking on it 


Then it was the day I realised things were not going as good, with 2 days ago until I lose the freedom, it was going to be a stressful time of being later than I planned since I had to deliver then the customer bailed out but it was dementia on the plan, and sadly as I got home, Rosie did not hold it in and it means it was getting things cleaned out. The Bath mats were bleached on the garden to help it clean. But then it was more snacks and video editing to catch up with, the Nintendo direct was on as well. 

The Tea on Thursday night with microwavable 

Then it was more plan to catch up for the last full day of myself. 


Well, it means it was the final day and it was to get the preparation done before the parents returned. So it was more of the same work to continue on and also sort out the deal of chicken bacon pasty as well. 

The chicken and bacon pasty with the Water 

Then on the way home, I had to sort out some purchases from Spare which Milk and Chocolate digestive biscuits was quite nice to deal with as well. But that was around a £5 price mark. 

The deals on spar on the way home. 

Then it was time to have one last tea and some frikadellen sandwich was really nice as well as having choco nussa and burger sauce on different ones too. Then it was to organise the clothes and hoover the place after the usual chores, to make sure that it was clean for the parents when they returned, Rose was being herself as usual. 

The dog and the teeth 

The Rice, as well as the frikadellen, toasted sandwiches. 

Then it was time to organise and watch a direct with the reaction of how the Nintendo Direct ended with the MNovie announcements being an unreal life change for sure. But it was then finally time to accept freedom was ended for a bit. 


 Well, it was time to face the music there was not much issue but work was a busy one yet again and it just felt like the boring old times,. But the customer talked and I did not leave the place until 6 due to the customer having to be mentored again about getting a job or going self-employed and his motivation was helped but if it worked, there is no idea. 

Then we got home and it was nice to greet the parents and it was another Indian for takeout too, which was nice and not too spicy either. 

The Indian takeout when they returned 

And they did give me some gifts from a crystal to help anxiety and also a PS beanie as well as even Trainers for £19.99. Which was nice of them and they are always good to me in that way. 

The PS Beanie and Trainers too


Then it was time to continue a first Sunday of not going anywhere or doing much which was useful to finally help cain thew video editing too. With the rendering while seeing the Pictures of the visits they went to. Especially since the weather was not doing so well. But there was a nice onion crisp sandwich as well. 

The Sandwich

Then it was looking towards the back to normal life. 


All in all, it was not as productive an experience as I hoped, there was only 2 videos made and also no chance to get any other films and also with Goose Fair cancelled, it means the videos are not in the rushed formed. But the last week was nothing special,, Sure there was more food eaten, the motivation was not as good and also some family. 

Another catchup will come in about 2 weeks if lucky. So see you then