Well, Happy New year, this is finally it, 2021 and the hope for better times ahead, well actually soon that will be lockdown but instead things feel the same as 2020. But well all we can do for now is to see how things perform, my mind has had little time to really choose the path that happens but well, its some facts to go for.
Happy New Exhausting year
|The night shot outside my house|
|The First Roast of the year.|
After that it was more crunch time and eventually 4 hours crept by and the music video was up. Which I was really showing the exhaustion and that moment that you realise things don't sound the same as they did the 1st time it played.
Now this was also the time to finally relax with family, since It was overdue and well there was enough work and the release of pressure that had me doing crunch time on even a blogpost that isn't working and the Microsoft spell checker even glitched it out as well did not help. But in the end it was a nice bit of 2 films on Netflix to watch then finally time to hit the sack at 11 since my body was kaput by this point. Maybe it was just me to deal with a lot and at least I had 3 days to get preparations and well even get this post up to finally start the new year which wont be on a better start but at least get things planned and sorted.
The second day
|The view of the town and the snow on the moors|
After that is was finally time to have some lunch which was actually some nice and spicy warm soup which is carrot and coriander, which does work with crackers as well as some warmed up roast potatoes. Which after that was then the chance to be able to relax with the parents with netflix and films while backing up the files and pictures and also chatting to friends too.
|The soup, crackers and roast potatoes for lunch|
|The pets resting next to each other|
But then it was finally time to eventually have a bit of dinner to relax with as well, making it a first fry up of 2020. But it was one of those time to just relax and let the time flow slowly, since this was only the second day of the year.
|The fry up for the second day|
Then it was leading to the 3rd day. which actually was a bit more of the time of what was planned on the first day of 2021, the chance to visit my grandparents in their bubble and then have a meal with them to make them feel hope or involved. But we start on waking up about the 10am mark which is not bad but a nice sort of close to final lay in before working again.
But after that and bits of typing up and preparing on a dog walk, it was finally time to visit them and we had a nice mix of roast and beef casserole, then a tolberone cheesecake, both were nice and rich and it was nice to catch up and talk with everyone too.
|The sign of the wildlife|
|The road and the estuary|
|The sky was getting darker|
|another non shave selfie|
|the boggy marsh|
|the darker sun|
|A look to the north|
As then we drove through bere fereres on the way back to drop off the grandparents, it was nice to let them explore and see the outdoors since its been over 1 year since my nan left the house. But then t was nearing 4pm and me, mum and dad headed off home. Which then we got back and time to relax and more Netflix while I was typing this up, it was also giving me chance to think on some of the goals i want to achieve this year even though some I can start since I now have PS Plus back for 1 year to enjoy games on PS4 like Fall guys and worms battle royale.
The Final day of freedom,
|The chicken tikka masala with extra|
But as the socials were panicking and the rumours of lockdown to become true, it was also time to consider what to do, and chose how it works out, but well, it was going to be the case but it was soon time for another dog walking.
|A Selfie on that moment|
|The lush fakeaway,|
But then it was more things to do, finding my lost wallet and also trying to find out where glass went which it was inside its own case. and also setup some smart home bits i bought for £39.99 which was for to control a simple led strip. By by 8pm we watched it and well, it was the case of the truth to be happening.
The New year resolutions:
The 2020 resolutions
- Finish KHIII - No chance of this happening - FAILED
- Finish most of CTR - Well the GPs and content ended in march but - FAILED
- Stream more - I hardly did any - NO
- Have my 3rd kiss with someone special - Lockdown so kissing is illegal since march 2020 - NO
- Have a donuts date with at least 24 donuts involved - This has been on an off illegal since march 2020 - NO
- Have at least 3 holidays or weekends away - Work and the pandemic so this never happened - NO
- Make more videos non food - This was - SUCESS
- Get back to YT partner - I managed it finally it, even in the last 3 weeks of the year - SUCESS
The 2021 Resolutions:
- Stream more - Now I have a decent feeling I can get time to this, especially with PS Plus too.
- Catch up with the accounts in work - This I should have time to do with the lockdown in place.
- Be able to hug someone non work or family related - This might not happen for a long while.
- Complete at least 2 games in a story mode - This can be a range of games that are out this year
- Do more Day out vlogs - This will be hard with the restrictions and lockdown but some will be fine due to the cycling is on my own and in fresh air.
- Schedule/plan out days more - This helps to get things a bit organised, like just task some days that i need to do X Y and Z
A quirky few facts of 2020:
- Total Spent on just eat - £36.18 (Excluding gift cards from work)
- Total Spent on Uber eats £0.00 (Excluding gift cards from work)
- Total Distance Ran (Since May of the Bip S) - 1,696 miles
- Total Distance Cycled (Since May of the Bip S) - 2,595 Miles
- Current weight as of 31/12/220 - 193.9 lbs
- New Followers on Twitter = 42
- Tweets = 2,549
- Blocked form others on Twitter = At least 5
- HouseParties Attended (Not real life, but the app) = 3
- Zoom meetings attended not teaching how to use related = 0
- YouTube Views in 2020 = 104,138
- Subscribers from Youtube in 2020 = +140
- Trousers I've ripped = 6