So with the 5th month into the swing of things and it also it coming into more conversations about moving if things get unstable and that starts to happen but that might be one we have to make a big choice in the end.
But for now, enjoy a mini day in life today and what was meant to be just to get a vlog edited but instead today happened So let's go through that.
|The Toasted bap and coriander smoothie|
So it was then time to finish a few things before the time to head off.
The Afternoon Pickup:
|The car park|
Then it was a case of enjoying the first time of dropping them off, pushing the wheelchair to help her get settled in and in the chairs, some shandy was offered to the folks and eventually, it means they can spend time with others.
The Shopping and break.
|Buy Any Drink and a Slice of Cake for £2|
Now we were unsure and then we got to the till and picked the drinks out from the fridge, but asked which cakes could go for the £2 offer which the chap COULD and SHOULD have said the drinks were not in the offer but did not until we both chosen the cake, so it was one brownie for mum and one jam coconut slice for me. But then after a funny latte ham and cheese for dad. I sat by a booth in the window and turns out we didn't get it for the £2 offer so it came to £4.10 each which is like UM does the sign show anything of why, turns out it was only HOT drinks in that offer but that was not WRITTEN on that SIGN. But the slice was nice a can was refreshing.
|The slice and the Can for £4.10 in total when it's supposed to be £2|
But then we enjoyed it and I needed to go for a pee after. Also passing that was a cool feature for the fact you can buy the frozen food in Iceland and it will let you be cooking it in the kitchen cafe then have it and then buy it at the tills when you want to for it on that end running aka when leaving.
The dropping back
The Progress on the Goals.
- Sort out the Down their problems and prepare to be able to have sex - Well after that appointment with the Cyst (Still there in a way) - it is on the way to wait for a urologist appointment if that doesn't conflict with work
- Have branded fast food with someone outside the family - This has not worked out at all and was close but again it's a gamble if I jump and repeat the past and hope it works out this time
- Tweet more - It happened more in a way but I'm slowly forcing myself to tweet after eating or just before I eat if I have tea late
- Try to make more videos at least 2 per month - This has FAILED since like NO VIDEOS in 3 months
- Do more Day out vlogs - Hopefully more than 1 this year to be done. Exeter is the first. Still saying this shit even 4 months later....fuck